When you apply for your Permanent Fund Dividend, you have the opportunity to make a donation through Pick.Click.Give. Support Cook Inletkeeper’s efforts to protect Alaska's Cook Inlet watershed and the life it sustains by choosing us when you apply for your PFD. This is a safe and secure way to make a donation, and it's available to all Alaskans who file on-line. Here’s how:
1. Apply now at www.pfd.state.ak.us
2. At the end of the application process, choose to participate in Pick.Click.Give.
3. Select Cook Inletkeeper from the alphabetized list of organizations.
4. Enter the amount you wish to contribute (if you wish, you may choose to remain anonymous in the step that follows, but we’d appreciate the opportunity to thank you for your support).
5. Know that your donation will reach Cook Inletkeeper when PFDs are distributed in the fall. We don't get to know who you are until then, so we can't thank you directly until we find out who you are! But thanks in advance for considering us in your charitable giving plans!
Miss the March deadline to make your donation? That's okay! You can make changes to your charitable contributions through August 31st. Or you can always contribute directly in the fall when you receive your Permanent Fund payment.
We appreciate your support!